1. Understand the Internet Reading Style and Offer Easy Skimming > Internet reading happens differently than regular or offline reading. We rarely read full pages, instead we skim through them. Format your writing with different elements in a way that they are easy to scan.
2. Use the Right Words to Attract Attention > Using words like great, easy, quick, guarantee etc. can give your copy a real edge in the copy writers’ battle for attracting attention. Choose the right language and words and you have won half your battle.
3. Increase Attractiveness of Your SEO Copywriting by at Least 15% > Did you suddenly feel more interested in finding out HOW? The answer is: by using numbers and percentages. Numbers help give a believability factor to the SEO copy… Just make sure there is some source to back up your claim.
4. Organize Your SEO Copy with Headings and Sub-headings > Use headings and sub-headings to better organize your copy and use shocking headlines at that. Surprise the reader with a promise through your headline. And don’t forget to deliver on it as well.
5. Use Lists & Bullet Points > Write your copy in the form of a list or using bullet points. It is not only easier to skim through, but also provide the information to the reader much more quickly offering visual order.
6. Make Good Use of Formatting Tools > And no, we don’t mean any expensive software. All you have to do is make letters, phrases and sentences bold wherever needed and italic wherever you feel the need too.
7. Don’t Underestimate the Power of Great Visuals > When they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, pay heed to them. Use images, graphics and videos to express your SEO copywriting intent better. But always be careful to not violate any copyrights.
8. Make Use of Relevant Quotes > Use quotes to set your ideas apart or to link them together. Whichever way, it will be your SEO copywriting that will gain.